Friday, April 4, 2008

A good life

I continue to be amazed by all the awesome things in my life. In fact, I have so much free time and many enjoyable activities to fill it with, that I don't even really have time to do everything I enjoy.

I'm breaking it down, which is a favorite mental, statistical exercise of mine, into 5 primary activity categories: spiritual, physical, and relational activities are the main ones. Then I have mental activities like reading and writing. Then I have gaming activities--especially video games.

Each of these categories has many subcategories. My time is limited, especially when I add sleep and work to the mix. So my goal has become how to combine different primary activities. So my video gaming "small group" at church takes care of 3, as does my Ping Pong-ing. Playing disc golf takes care of 2. Walking my dog takes care of 2.

I'm stuck with so many great things in life--pity me.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah, I'll get right on that (she says while rolling her eyes.)

Followers