Friday, April 25, 2008

Hanna sleeptalks, etc.

Worse than that, she actually acts exactly as if she's awake.

Last night, when I went to our bedroom, she was very asleep. Until I bumped the bed. Then she looked at me with surprisingly awake eyes and asked me if I was going to bed. In a bit, I said.

About 45 minutes later, I laid down in bed. She popped awake, sat up, and leaned over and kissed me - while looking wide awake.

Then I read a book for 30 minutes. Hanna rolled over and the light disturbed her. She opened her eyes, grabbed the front portion of my book, and bonked me in the nose with it. I said, Weirdo. Then she leaned over and stared hard at the cover of the book to see what I was reading. She already knew that.

All this happened. Yet when I questioned her about it this morning, she had no recollection of any of it. Silly person.

3 comments:

Amber said...

All I have to say is "One-two-three-go. GO MEANS MOVE YOUR BODY!"

Ouph said...

OK, I'm not sure about this husband-having-a-blog thing. If it's going to turn into a pick-on Hanna tool, I say no! :)

Amber said...

We're not picking on you, we think it is endearing.

Followers